This February, Rainbow Club are offering one lucky winner the chance to win their dream wedding veil worth up to £195.
Once a symbolic reference to the virginity of a bride, an item to ward off evil spirits or a promise of inner beauty, the veil has come a long way since the Ancient Greeks. Today the veil is a fashion accessory, complementing any bridal look.
Rainbow Club’s new collection of veils offer minimalistic design and intricate detailing. Spellbinder is a train length veil finished with a floral inspired lace trim, offering just a hint of bohemian aesthetic. A hidden gem, Blazing star is a beautiful train length veil finished with scattered diamantes. For something perfectly plain, Snap Dragon fits the bill. This classic train length veil is finished with a delicate ivory satin edge. Less is more when it comes to Violet, a sheer, full length veil with a simple ivory stitched edge.
PRIZE & VALUE
Rainbow Club wedding veil up to the value of £195
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Prize is up to the value of £195.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted within 28 days of the competition closing date, Irish Wedding Diary and Rainbow Club deserve the right to offer the prize to a runner up.
- Prize cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash.
- For any out of stock item, the winner will be given an estimated re-stock date or given the option to choose another style.
- Prize must be claimed by 31st May 2020
- UK and Ireland entrants only